MOA 2009 – cant open company (Resolved)

This morning I could not open either company file for my MOA installation on my eeepc netbook, after scratching my head for a while, I realised, I had earlier changed my defailt DNS servers to googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, becasue I am running in a domain network here at work I need to ensure the I am pointing to the correct DNS details.

Once I changed them back everything work great.

Dex

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: